- Appointment times vary by patient and treatment/service. Each patient’s needs are unique, and so are treatment plans.
- An initial office visit is typically 60-90 minutes. This comprehensive visit includes an extensive interview, physical examination and diagnostics. A personalized initial plan also will be developed for you. Additional diagnostic tests will be ordered if needed.
- A second office visit, (45-60 minutes), is usually scheduled 2 to 4 weeks following your initial visit to assess the results of the initial plan and provide any additional treatment suggestions.
- Follow-up visits, (30-45 minutes), is typically done on a monthly basis until the issue has been resolved. The need for follow-up visits may vary based on patients and condition.
- Short visits for acute complaints, such as flu or a sore throat, are typically 30-45 minutes.
- Nutrition consultations are typically an hour.
- Free 15 - minute consultation.
- We require at least 24 hours notice of cancellation in advance of the scheduled appointment time. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $50.00 charge.