- Appointment times vary by patient and treatment/service. Each patient’s needs are unique, and so are the treatment plans.
- An initial office visit is typically (60-90 minutes). This is a comprehensive visit that includes a thorough health evaluation, physical examination and diagnostics. A personalized initial plan will also be developed specifically for you. Additional diagnostic testing will be ordered if needed.
- Follow-up visits (30-45 minutes). The need for follow-up visits may vary based on patients and condition.
- Short visits for acute complaints such as asthma, sore throat, or UTI typically takes about (15-30 minutes).
- Nutritional consultations are typically an hour.
- A 15-minute consultation is free.
- We require at least a 24 hours’ notice of cancellation in advance of the scheduled appointment time. Appointments cancelled with less than a 24 hours’ notice may incur a $50.00 charge.